Sun, Oct 30|
Princess Maggie's Fairytale Cottage
Halloween Villain Takeover
something wicked this way comes... wicked fun that is with all your beloved villains you love to hate! Join us for a safe, fun and original trick or treating experience.
Time & Location
Oct 30, 2022, 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Princess Maggie's Fairytale Cottage, 18 Jupiter Ave, Crowthorne AH, Midrand, 1684, South Africa
About the Event
This October, our cottage will be clothed in spooky fun as your favorite villains take over! Join these villains in a spirited interactive trick or treating experience!
Get your favorite costume ready! Come collect candies while our quality performers entertain with delighful activities! The best part is, this event is suitable for children of all ages. (Please see the dress code below)
The event takes place for one day only on Sunday, 30 October 2022.
- Entry to the event
- A Halloween bucket
- Access to our interactive trick-or-treat trail as part of an age-appropriate group (2-3 years; 4-5 years and 6 and older)
- Entry into costume and pumpkin decorating competitions
- All shows and activities
Guests can park from 4:00PM
The Villains takeover will take place from 4:00PM till 7:00 PM
- Feel free to rent costumes from our costume partner: Creative Costumes and Masks
- Dress comfortable with good walking shoes - the trail is in a field with free-roaming bunnies so there are rabbit holes and uneven terrain
- All costumes must be family friendly.
- Princess Maggie's reserves the right to deny admission or remove any person who is not wearing appropriate attire. (no obcene language, excessively torn or revealing clothes)
- All guests younger than 13 years may wear costumes and costume masks
- All guests 14 years or older may dress as their favorite characters, but may not pose for photographs or sign autographs for other guests, the costume must be family friendly and may not have any props or accessories that resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon. Costumes may not contain sharp objects, pointed objects or materials that may accidentally strike another guest. Costumes may not reach or drag on the ground. Capes may not be longer than the waist. No face coverings or masks are allowed for adults, unless for religious purposes.
- Purchase tickets only directly from our website to avoid scams.
- Adults must attend with a child or children.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children under the age of 12 months don't need a ticket, but the accompanying adult(s) must come with a ticketed child.
- If our event goes on as scheduled, all tickets are non-refundable. If the event is rescheduled or canceled, all tickets will be refunded.
This event is catered to small, influencable children, as such the following rules apply:
- No alcohol or alcoholic beverages allowed on the premises.
- Drugs and illegal substances are prohibited.
- No obscene language or inappropriate attire.
- Princess Maggie's reserves the right to deny admission or remove any person who is not acting in an appropriate manner.
This includes the entry of one child & up to 2 adults
This ticket covers the cost of one additional child. Can only be bought with a family ticket.
Last Minute Family Ticket
Last Minute Extra Kid
+ZAR 7.00 service fee
+ZAR 7.00 service fee0