Sat, Dec 10|
Hear ye, Hear ye! By royal decree, the Princesses have requested the presence of all the little girl's of the land to have their fairytale dreams come true!
Time & Location
Dec 10, 2022, 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Midrand, 18 Jupiter Ave, Crowthorne AH, Midrand, 1684, South Africa
About the Event
When you believe, your wildest dreams come true...
What to expect:
Join us for a beautiful night of dancing, music and dining as our enchanting princesses and princes make this a night to never be forgotten. Our last hazah before the year ends includes enchanting dances and performances and delicious food!
The event includes a royal entrance, vocal performances, dances and plenty of princess interactions with photos, autographs, hugs, crafts, games and more!
Although you will interact with all the princesses in their meet-and-greet areas, each princess will have their own table, so you will be hosted and seated with your favorite Princess! Spots are limited per table, so be sure to reserve your spot quickly! (Please note, your spot is only reserved once your ticket has been paid in full).
The final 20 minutes are dedicated to "Last hugs and goodbyes" to ensure that everyone gets the moment they need with their princesses. The event is created to make each and every guest feel special and leave with a smile.
Characters that will attend: Cinderella & Prince Henry; Beauty & Prince Adam; Rapunzel & the handsome rogue and more!
- Entry to the event
- A seat on one of the princess' tables
- A princess coronation
- All performances and activities
- A three-course meal (please specify dietary requirements)
There will be two sessions of the royal ball.
Session 1: Guests can park and register from 11:30; This session will take place from 12:00 till 15:00
Session 2: Guests can park and register from 15:30; This session will take place from 16:00 till 19:00
Please have your ticket or order number ready for check-ins. Everyone MUST have purchased tickets ahead of time to attend. We will not allow those without tickets to enter. Our only exception is children under the age of 12 months.
What to wear?
- Your little one's finest princess gowns are welcomed for the event. Please be sure to bring comfortable shoes and warm jumpers for incase the weather turns cold. You are also welcome to wear a suit or formal dress to the event, but your Sunday best is also welcome!
- All costumes must be family friendly.
- Princess Maggie's reserves the right to deny admission or remove any person who is not wearing appropriate attire. (no obcene language, excessively torn or revealing clothes).
- All guests 14 years or older may not dress as their favorite characters, this is to ensure that kids do not get confused between the Princesses from Princess Maggie's and other people.
- All costumes must be family friendly and may not have any props or accessories that resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon. Costumes may not contain sharp objects, pointed objects or materials that may accidentally strike another guest.
- Purchase tickets only directly from our website to avoid scams.
- Adults must attend with a child or children.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult. We ask that only one parent attends with the child, to maximise the amount of kids that get to attend the event.
- Children under the age of 12 months don't need a ticket, but the accompanying adult(s) must come with a ticketed child.
- If our event goes on as scheduled, all tickets are non-refundable. If the event is rescheduled or canceled, all tickets will be refunded.
This event is catered to small, influencable children, as such the following rules apply:
- No alcohol or alcoholic beverages allowed on the premises.
- Drugs and illegal substances are prohibited.
- No obscene language or inappropriate attire.
- No sexual or flirty comments toward the characters, this may result in you being removed from the premises.
- Princess Maggie's reserves the right to deny admission or remove any person who is not acting in an appropriate manner.
Tips for success:
Please be sure to take care of your child. Our princesses are in no-way to be considered as babysitters. You must stay for the duration of the event and ensure your child is having a safe and comfortable experience. Our princesses want to give everone in attendance their magical moment, so please do not rush our performers to take photos faster or speed up interactions.
Includes one meal for one parent.ZAR 200.00+ZAR 5.00 service fee