Sat, Sep 03|
A fun day for the whole family! Meet the Tinker Fairy and her friends in a beautiful spring celebration!
Time & Location
Sep 03, 2022, 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Midrand, 18 Jupiter Ave, Crowthorne AH, Midrand, 1684, South Africa
About the Event
Join us for a magical day for the whole family!
Tickets are R350 per child and includes:
- Fairy meet and greets
- Flower crown to wear and keep
- Tinker Treasure hunt
- Make your own fairy garden craft (Extra fairies and accessories will be sold on the day)
- A mini picnic basket for your child with snacks to eat
- Many more fun activities!
Bring the family and your picnic supplies for a fun-filled picnic in our cottage garden.
Drinks and snacks will be on sale on the day and you can pre-book a picnic basket by us.
Date: 3 September 2022
Time: 12:00 - 16:00
Venue: Princess Maggie's Fairytale Cottage, 18 Jupiter Rd, Crowthorne AH (Near Kyalami), Midrand.
- Your best fairy attire are encouraged but not required for little ones as you are sure to want to dress up for this occasion.
- If you are 12 years or older you may not dress or try to portray a princess or prince or specific character. This is so there is no confusion as to who is a performer with Princess Maggie's. Thank you for understanding and helping us preserve the magic!
- Adults must attend with a child or children.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children under the age of 12 months don't need a ticket, but the accompanying adult(s) must come with a ticketed child.
- If our event goes on as scheduled, all tickets are non-refundable. If the event is rescheduled or canceled, all ticket will be refunded.
- To avoid scams, please only purchase tickets directly from us and only from our direct website.
What's your fairy name?